Monday, November 5, 2007

Am back to my paintings

It has been long since i painted some thing.... To be frank i never painted after my school days..Those days ,on weekends for sure ,i would be participating in some painting competitions,and sometimes 2 in a day ..Phew!!!! And most of them had the prize announcing session after 2 or3 hours , and when they call out my name , i never felt thrilled ,to be frank.

My mother discovered this skill in me and she took me every where and i was so tried to go.But now when i look back , i feel proud myself ..... People who i meet again in orkut , remember me asa great artist :) They feel sad to hear that i stopped paintings ... Any way i myself started my paintings again and last time when i went home, i gifted my parents the new Painting i had done !!!!!!

8 comments:

Anila said...

Adipoli.. Thats what all of us should do. Make sure that the creative part of us never dies.. I'll wait for the day when you'll gift me a painting too.. ;)

Veena said...

Kollam :) thats great... its good that u r rediscovering urself....

Minu said...

Ani,Yeah , i will give you soon..

Veena,your dance class was my inspiration :)

Veena said...

Hee Hee.. Thank you Thank you...

Anonymous said...

:D.... Aha!! gud gud!! dunt forget to start on my potrait!! it will worth tillionz..u knoe...!!

Minu said...

Dee ...You don't know , am weak in portraits .:D

Dragonfly said...

y great news.. creativity is something, not many ppl have and you know what.. it is something where we get near to God.. ["Feels like God"?]

Minu said...

Its true, Manu